Push Your Site to the Front of the Pack!
When it comes to local organic searches, there are two main objectives:
- Have your business listed in the coveted ‘Local Pack’, and…
- Have your website show up within Google’s Top 10 results
What is the Local Pack?
The Local Pack are the list of three businesses commonly found at the top of Google directly under the map showing their location. These listings will usually include the business name, their Google reviews, the business address, average price, and an image of their business.
What Do You Mean by Google’s Top 10?
Google’s Top 10 results are all the ‘organic’ results listed on the first page of Google. And by organic, we mean unpaid listings.
See 2 examples below of rankings obtained for 2 of our clients:
RANKING EXAMPLE #1
Fort Myers Laundromat
- 1st in the Local Pack
- 3rd in the Top 10 Organic Listings (under yelp.com)
- Ranks in the top under several keyword variations (laundromat fort myers, ft myers laundromat, etc.)
RANKING EXAMPLE #2
Fort Myers Boat Lifts
- 2nd in the Local Pack
- 1st in the Top 10 Organic Listings
- Ranks in the top under several keyword variations (boat lifts fort myers, ft myers boat lifts, fort myers boat life (singular), etc.)